Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tagged...

I was tagged by Kim to post the 4th picture in the 4th folder on my computer. Here it is. This is my elle at about 4 months. Elle was born with a beautiful bald head. All of my babies were. After two boys, I was so excited to make her as "girly" as possible. I covered her in pink and flowers. And...at all times she had a bow on her head. I would take a q-tip, dip it in corn syrup, and stick on her bow. I carried around a bag of pre-tied bows and a little container of corn syrup just in case. It is hard to find a picture of her as a baby without a bow on her head.

Now, I tag Kristy and Keri.

3 comments:

Kristy Treible said...

I was the same way with always having bows in my girls hair even though Tyla pulled them out the second they touched her head! We loved HSM too!

Davis Family Ü said...

She is soooo cute.. I love bows too! Too bad I had 2 boys and couldn't use them...

Keri said...

She is the cutest little baby! OK, I will jump right to it and post a picture, before I forget!