• 5 hours of baking
• Party with Runyans
• El Charro take-out
• Nativity game and lesson courtesy of my sister
• Christmas Pajamas
• Wrapping gifts until 12:30am
• Putting kids back to bed at 1:30am
• Putting kids back to bed at 3:30am
• Telling kids they can sit at stare at the gifts at 5:00am
• Finally, getting out of bed and allowing kids to unwrap at 5:40am
• Take kids to their dad's
• Bike ride with Lance (not really a ride so much as my clumsy attempt to get used to the gears and clipping in).
• Christmas dinner with Runyans
It was a hectic Christmas, but we loved it just the same.
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!