- I had shingles when I was 10 years old.
- I used to be a member of PETA and defaced stop signs by putting "eating meat" stickers under the "STOP"!
- I am addicted to magazines and have about 10 subscriptions.
- I hate Pepsi! Yuck
- I was a certified aerobics instructor long ago.
- I don't like people touching my food and can't eat a meal at a restaurant if there are fingerprints on my plate!
- I went through a serious "hippie" phase as a teenager, listened to Simon and Garfunkel albums incessantly, read everything I could about Woodstock, and attended peace rallies with my fellow granola friends.
- Urban Cowboy is one of my favorite all-time movies!
- I was a break-dancer back in the day...yes, the parachute pants and all.
- I can't stand Michael Moore or Ann Coulter, but I think Bill O'reilly and Bill Maher are awesome!
- I graduated college Magna Cum Laude, but I failed my driver's test in high school!
- I am extremely indecisive!!
- I love Mad About You reruns and think Paul and Jaime have the ideal relationship.
- I have curly hair and don't embrace it at all.
- I like alone time...going to movies, out to eat, shopping, reading the day away in a bookstore...I don't have the need to have people around all of the time.
- I don't like meat in my Mexican food. Anywhere else is fine, just not in my burrito!
- My first year of college, I paid someone to do my end-of-the-semester project. We had to write a computer program and I was completely ill-equipped to do so. I am still ashamed.
- I like to shower before bed!
- I have belonged to 3 different churches, all of them drastically different...like I said, Indecisive! As Ulysses Everett McGill said, "I guess I am the only one that remains unaffiliated."
- I love, love, love Oh, Brother, Where Art Thou! see above
- I am a slave to the calendar. I HAVE to plan. I try to be more impulsive, but it goes against my nature.
- I am extremely open with my life. I will share the most personal details with strangers.
- I was a die-hard feminist when I was young and thought all women who stayed at home were wasting their true potential. I am more enlightened now, still a feminist, and think women should do what fulfills them!
- I am terribly competitive.
- I don't really enjoy weddings. In fact, they make me kinda sad. How sad is that?
There you go, a little insignificant insight into me.
Now, I tag you, Bri.
Get on it!