Friday, September 12, 2008

Photo Tag...

Yes, another tag. Go to google images and type in your own answers for the topics below. Pick your favorite image on the first 3 pages of results and post...

My first name...

My middle name...

My last name...

My age...

The place where I grew up...

My favorite food...

My first job... (I lasted one day!)

My favorite color...

My college degree is in...

but, if I could go back, it would be...

(I wanna host Hardball!)

A pet I have owned...

A past crush... (then, now, forever...)

Place I'd like to visit...

(Italy!)

My favorite place to be...

(home!!!)

My bad habit... Now, I tag anyone reading this and willing!

1 comment:

Keri said...

So cute! I'll have to do that one when I have more time...I lucked out and got some answers for the email you sent out!

Happy Weekend!