Monday, September 22, 2008

Gettin it down!

How do you get your recommended 3 servings of vegetables per day? Max's strategy involves gloves (broccoli is disgusting and should not come in contact with skin) and a little dose of nitrous oxide (he brought this home from the dentist and now uses it to mask the foul odor of veggies). With a little motivational talk and about 45 long minutes, Max finally gets it all down...oh, the drama!Have I earned the right to tease?


This is what I had for breakfast... and lunch...

and possibly for dinner.

2 comments:

Davis Family Ü said...

Sara, That is too funny. I remember being little and gagging on broccoli. That is what I look like eating brussel sprouts.. gross!
Kim

Wendy said...

WOO HOO~I'm coming to your house for dinner (for the peanut butter cups that is!!)