Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

New Year's Eve remains one of my least favorite of all the holidays. I was in bed by 9.

Maybe it's the end of another year that leaves me sad and wondering, "Where did it go?"

I've never made a New Year's resolution and don't plan to.

But, in a matter of a couple of days into the new year, I realize I have already set up 2011 to be a year of some changes and new endeavours.

Tomorrow, I can start running again. Hallelujah.

I registered for an online class to renew my teaching certificate.

In a few weeks, I will start substituting at my kids' school.

And...I am jumping into a new business venture which I'm very excited about.

Finally, I am rededicating myself to blogging. The last several months have been very hectic and left my with little time to post.

I miss it and I am coming back.

1 comment:

Keri said...

That's awesome Sara! Will you come sub for my Kindergarten class sometime? You would love it!