Sunday, December 26, 2010

New Traditions

Since my kids spent Christmas Eve with their dad,
I got to sleep in on Christmas morning (the one and only plus to this every-other-year bummer of a situation).

I enjoyed a long bike ride with my hubby before the kids arrived.

We stopped at the cemetery to leave some flowers for my mom and then I proceeded to get worked over on one of Lance's so-called short, easy rides.

We got home just in time to get showered and ready for the kids to get home.

It was our first Christmas as a new family.

We continued some old traditions and began some special new ones.

Lance even helped cook our Christmas dinner and may have made some of the best mashed potatoes I've ever tasted!

All in all, it was a good day...Lots of laughs, love, and good food.

What could be better?

No comments: