Sunday, March 28, 2010

Date Night

This weekend I was able to enjoy a special "date night" with my boy.

For 2 hours I was tutored in the sport of basketball.

Max was my own personal stat man.

This kid knows everything about every player in the NBA, from height and age to college and NBA experience. It's amazing!

He couldn't take his eyes of the game, while I couldn't take my eyes off of his enormous chocolate chip cookie.

A night with the boy I love at the sport he loves was a good way to spend a Friday night in the desert!

4 comments:

Keli said...

Are you freaking kidding me with your perfect complexion? It almost makes me think you're onto something with this flour/sugar/preservative/taste free lifestyle thing you have going on. ;)

Seriously, though, that boy is darling.

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

Max is the best date you could ask for!! You two look adorable in the last picture!

Katie said...

Sounds like a perfect date!

Katie said...

Love the Suns. It sounds like the greatest time.