Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pat's Run

My whole family joined 20,000 other sundevils for Pat's Run at ASU on Saturday, April 18th. Bri and I ran the 4.2 mile run in honor of Pat Tillman (and..yes, Bri and I both killed our times from last year!!), while the kids got to run in the .42 mile fun run. I was excited for Max, Cal, and Elle to experience Pat's Run for the first time and learn about a great American hero.


Bri & I (asu grad. 1996) post race
Grandpa (asu grad. 1971) supporting the little devils
Elle exhibiting her disturbing fondness for port-a-jons???

Max (future asu grad. 2023) and Elle getting in a pre-race stretch

Elle (future asu grad. 2027) always with great fashion sense
Cal (future asu grad. 2026) and Elle keeping up with the big guys
At the finish line
Elle enjoying a post race nap

Go Devils!

7 comments:

Davis Family Ü said...

Oh, so fun Sara! That is sawesome! Glad you guys had a good time. Maybe I will join you next year.Kim:)

nicole said...

Looks like you all had fun! I need to get in shape and join you next year!

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

Looks like fun! What a great thing to participate in as a family!

Kristy Treible said...

How fun your kids are so cute.

Brianne Skidmore said...

how much is botox, again? and how old am I?

Katie said...

What a great way to spend your time. I absolutely LOVE Elle's socks. She has such a great personality.

Katie said...

Ok, after taking a closer look, were those leg warmers? She's awesome.