Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Favorites


Friday Favorites
Yay, Friday is here!
The kids have only been back in school for a couple of days, but they are in need of a break already.
This school thing is really wearing them out!
So, today for my favorites, I've chosen a few things that I've either eaten or used in the last few days...

Here goes-

Ni Marcos Pizzeria in Flagstaff, AZ- So cute and cozy! We had some amazing pizza and they
these strange bleu cheese, crunchy cheese sticks that are pretty dang tasty!  

GU Peanut Butter Energy Gel- I can barely get these down during a run, but this
flavor is actually pretty good!



Political Animals- I am hooked on this new show on USA. It's a little scandalous!


Diana's Banana Babies- These sticks of awesomeness are all-natural and delicious! The perfect dessert without all the guilt. They come in milk or dark chocolate,
but of course, for me, there is only one way to go.


Sterling Silver Bracelets- Hoss Rogers designs these gorgeous, simple bracelets to your specifications. I wear mine ALWAYS. You can even get them in kids' sizes. HossRogers.com


Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub- I'm obsessed with this stuff.
Mostly, because it smells like heaven and you can get it at Walmart.
Have a great weekend!!

No comments: