Sunday, July 25, 2010

Teacher Gifts


Back to school.

This is one of my favorite times of the year and something I really miss from teaching.

The stores have had school supplies on discount for weeks and I want to load up!

But, I'm waiting...waiting until right before the big day.

At the end of the year, I made these jars for the kids' teachers and I'm making them again for the first day of school.

I got the idea over at Ucreate and they are easy, inexpensive, and so cute!

To order the vinyls, go to http://ishowoffcrafts.blogspot.com/ .

4 comments:

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

Too cute! Can more then 5 teachers (my 2 and your 3) at RMRE have pencil jars?

Keri said...

Soo cute! I have to make these for Kendal's teacher and my team, thanks for the idea!

Katie said...

I was thinking the same thing as Lindsey. However, I think that between us a few over lap.
Love the idea!

Leigh said...

That's the greatest idea, EVER!