Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tagged...

Ok, Kristy. I'll play...

*fill in with one word answers (very hard for me)

1. Where is your phone? purse
2. Where is your significant other? nonexistent
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? Lovely
5. Your father? Helpful
6. Your favorite thing? kiddos
7. Your dream last night? kidnapping
8. Your dream/goal? Become a better judge of character (too many words, but TRUE!)
9. The room you're in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? running
11. Your fear? heights
12. Where do you want to be in 6 yrs? healthy
13. Where were you last night? yoga
14. What you're not? negative
15. One of your wish list items? beachcruiser
16. Where you grew up? Mesa
17. The last thing you ate? cookies
18. What are you wearing? boots
19. Your TV? MSNBC
20. Your pet? lovable
21. Your computer? distracting
22. Your mood? chipper
23. Missing someone? Mom
24. Your car? clean
25. Something you're not wearing? ring
26. Favorite store? Walmart
27. Love someone? many
28. Your Summer? vacation
29. Your favorite color? black (ok, that's not really a color, so red)
30. When was the last time you laughed? now
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Something you crave? dessert
33. Why you blog? indulgence


I tag you Lindsey and Bri!

4 comments:

Kristy Treible said...

Good for you YOGA!!! I hope you enjoy it like I do.

Brianne Skidmore said...

Cute. I'll play along.

nicole said...

Hi Sara,
It's Nicole, the one who watched Hannah and Jake. I came across your blog through a friend of a friend. I like keeping in touch with friends this way! I hope all is well with you and your kids. They are so cute :o)

Keri said...

Great answers!

Hey, do you want to do a dinner together for Susie next week after her boys return and she is feeling a little bit better? Maybe Tues the 20th, or Wed the 21st? Let me know. I went to Costco and got her a little bit to make this week before the surgery, but I'm sure she will need more help afterwards!