Three Joys in My Life:
- My family; children, dad, sister (and her crew)
- My Ted...he makes me smile!
- My friends...from the old to the new. I've kept them busy supporting me and wiping my tears over the years. I know. I know. I'm hoping to live a pretty low-key, uneventful life for awhile and give you all a break.
Three Fears in My Life: (I did lots of typing & deleting here...afraid of calling some bad stuff in)
- Disappointing people
- Losing people I love
Three Goals in My Life:
- Run the marathon in a respectable time
- Raise my children to: be confident, value education (as if they have a choice- they will all earn graduate degrees!), never wonder if I love them, & be kind and selfless.
- Around the house: re-paint my bedroom, grow a beautiful vegetable garden, finish decorating Elle's room, and clean my scary closet!
Three Current Obsessions:
- the election
- creamsicles & Dairy Queen blue raspberry slush floats (you knew dessert would be here)
Three Random Facts:
- I have weird medical disorder things like snapping scapula, tmj, a lipoma, ringworm looking form of eczema, and others...(this was for Ted)
- I won Best Legs in 9th grade (this one's for you, Wendy! Must run in the family!)
- I hate, hate, hate that little white thing in a raw egg. I MUST remove them ALWAYS before scrambling. (What is that?ICK!)
Tag three people:
- I tag Keri, Kristy Treible, and Melissa Lee- so sorry!